Wednesday 11 December 2013

DO YOU HAVE YOUR CHRISTMAS JUMPER??

i do!! In fact, this year I went a bit extreme and got multiple jumpers! Christmas time is my favourite season by miles. So why wouldn't I want to spread my Holiday cheer with a tacky jumper?!

Here are some pictures of my most recent purchase, believe it or not it was from Primark. I think it was around £12 (Don't quote me on that) I was over the moon with this discovery! It's even got little bells so I can jingle while i walk! Whats not to love!!









Well I've been pretty quiet recently- i apologise! If you work in retail like me, you will totally understand that my work wants me to do as many hours as possible in this busy spell! So i've been mixing my life up a little; work, uni & of course Christmas shopping!! I still have quite a few bits and bobs to get, but I think I have got majority of it done- Phew!!

As I'm writing this I have my Micheal Bubles Christmas album on ( I would strongly advise you do the same!!)

Anyway, back to uni work!!

HOPE YOU HAVE GOT YOUR CHRISTMAS JUMPER.

12 comments:

  1. I love it - soo cute, I do have a X-mas jumper with a polar bear on it and I'll proudly wear that with my leather skater skirt :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really cute! great combination!

      Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  2. Love the top you look beautiful doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your jumper is the cutest thing!
    I also love your hair - envious!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the fact it jingles! haha

      and thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. So cute. I love cats. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love your jumper ! xx

    www.dechicaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! <3
    www.croatian-sensation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh so cuteee! xoxo

    http://blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete