Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Jacket

It's every girls tradition to buy a new winter coat every year? Yes. Okay maybe I made that up myself to justify it for myself when I feel the need to purchase about 3 every year! I was in Perth the other day (It's a very small town in Scotland with the SMALLEST Topshop) Well anyway, I fell in love with two coats there. At the time it was inconvenient to carry them about and I couldn't decide which one I preferred. Waiting til I got back in Aberdeen and surprise, surprise... the bigger store had neither! I mean I could order online... but I hate online shopping. Typing card details out send me to sleep, I much prefer going into the shops and getting the product instantly.

My favourite of the two coats from Topshop has now been  added to my  Christmas list!


 So, I ended up in Miss Selfridge and got my first winter jacket of the year. I feel like a giant marshmallow when I wear it - I kinda feel it's adorable! Here are some snaps for it!










4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in pink coat doll. Happy Monday.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light pink shade! Looking gorgeous in it as always!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of this coat, So pretty!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this jacket looks very warm..i love the colour <3 You looks gorgeous with this jacket :-)

    (^_^) Have a great day!
    Misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete