Friday 25 October 2013

OOTD - Cinema & Dinner

Shirt & Skirt H&M, Gilet TOPSHOP, Belt EBAY, Bag JIMMY CHOO


So, I ventured home to the countryside to visit Mum and Dad Infact it was a special occasion - My Dad's birthday! It's hard for me to get time off studying and work to get home, so I really appriciate time spent with them.... nd my glorious bubble baths.
 
For my outfit, I'm not entirely sure the look I was trying to acheive. However, I felt comfortable in my own little "granny-ish" style. My shirt from H&M is a recent purchase which I am in love with. I have been wearing it with skater skirts, jeans, disco pants.. you name it! It's also semi-smart so I can get away with wearing it to work which is always a bonus. Being back home also has the perks of reuniting me with my  wardobe at home (Which is a lot bigger!) I found my Faux fur Topshop gilet, which I totoally forgot about which is perfect for this time of year and adding a sense of glamour to an outfit.  Finally, you can see my beuaitful bag as well. My first Jimmy Choo. Hopefully I will own more in the furture, will need to start saving my pennies.
 
The film we went to see, "Sunshine on Leith" is a new musical, where the storyline is based on numerous Proclaimers songs. My Dad being a "die-hard" Scottish fan loves anything to do with Scotland. So a film based in Edinburgh with constant Promclaimers songs... Perfect! For me however, half Scottish half English, I don't quite share the same enthusiam! Glad he enjoyed it though. We then went out for an Indian, another thing I'm not the bigges fan of. I ordered Chicken and Chips, could see the smirk on the waiters face, as it was the only thing on the menu which wasn't Indian! Think it was there for the children.

I'm now away to watch "Bride of Chucky" for some halloween prep. That's who I am dressing up as by the way. So i'm excited to share my pictures with you!

What are you guys planning for Halloween??

 
 
 


 


12 comments:

  1. Awe, the Bride of Chucky should be a great costume! Haha! I'm not dressing up and will be lucky enough if I can get my 3 year old to wear his costume as he hates dressing up for Halloween! LOL xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going as Chucky instead of Tiffany hahahah. Going to look dreadful. a 3 year old that hates halloween? sure that will change in a few years! xx

      Delete
  2. You look pretty hope your dad had a great birthday. Im planning taking my pup to halloween custom party.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to dress my dogs up as well, cutest thing!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I'm unsure what I'm doing or if I'm even doing anything. I'm still contemplating! Uggh, decisions decisions. A part of me wants to stay home, the other part knows I'll regret it if I don't go out!

    ► XO KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's halloween! You have to go out and enjoy yourself :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your shirt is gorgeous! I don't have any plans for Halloween :( But I guess it's not too late to arrange something!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just followed you and had a quick look around your blog. Glad I followed! Will look forward to seeing future posts from you :) and thank you so much! You're gorgeous too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I nominated your blog for the liebster award, basically just trying to give recognition to us small bloggers:) Read my blog post for info! Chloé xxx

    http://graftingforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit and blog!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I already followed you via Bloglovin! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete