Monday 21 October 2013

Winter approaching.. Faux fur at the ready!

Jacket TOPSHOP, Shirt MISS SELFRDIGE, Skirt H&M, Boots NEW LOOK

Before I start writing I have a confession to make. These snaps were actually from last year! However, the jacket will be included in my 2013 AW wardrobe again because quite frankly I still love it! Living in Scotland, I have found faux fur (Would never wear real!!) an essential for my winter wardrobe! 'Cause lets face it however much we might wish to leave the house in our comfortable Pjs, It's just not acceptable! Saying that, my hometown Tillicoultry, you often see people roaming the high street in their housecoat// dressing gown- only in Britain!

These shots were actually taken at Marwell Zoo last year. So, I thought the semi-animal print jacket was right on trend allowing me to camouflage amongst the animals!  If you watch "The only way is Essex" think back to Amy Childs on her first date with Kirk at the zoo?  her zebra welly, Leopard Print coat! Thank god I didn't go that far!

However, got a bit side-tracked there. Here are some faux fur high street buys I'm currently loving!

WAREHOUSE £14


TOPSHOP £89
 

8 comments:

  1. The images its cool even if it lasr year great coat.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. I would have never guessed the pics were from last year. The jacket is super cute.

    xx glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want those furry mittens. they're so fuzzy i could die .!!!!

    ☂ HOBOVOGUE ღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boots and the jacket :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket it looks so comfy and cozy, lovely! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete