Wednesday 30 October 2013

Too Faced: Beach Bunny. Hit or Miss?!


As I am aware, I'm still new to the blogging community and want to try a little of everything until I find my perfect style. So I thought a review would be perfect, as I love reading them myself. 80% of the time I will read reviews on products before I purchase them......

This was a completely different story! This bronzed compact from "Too Faced" was an impulse buy! totally drawn in by the wonderful packaging, which had little golden bunnies on the side. I'm a sucker for anything with animals and cute things. I hadn't heard anything about this product before, so it was a complete hit or miss for me but I knew I just had to have it!

The unique name "Beach Bunny" Gives me the image of "Malibu Barbie" living life up on the beach sipping cocktails. This idea might make some people cringe and hang their head in shame. However, for me it draws me into the product even more! If you love a tan and golden cheeks, I would defiantly consider investing in this product!!

I also love the fact there is no barriers to separate the shades, which means you can create the perfect sun-kissed tan for your skin tone! I'm naturally very pale and have used this product with no fake tan on and it still matched my complexion.

The fact I wore this product all night at work (With no primer) and it managed to stay on is a bloody miracle! For those of you that don't know I work at a nightclub .... a VERY sweaty nightclub. A little gross... but I am in love with this product for staying on and I would defiantly recommend it on a night out, casual day trip or even the beach like the name suggests!

The only drawback I found with this product was it was a little pricey. I got it out of boots but was still£25. For a not as well known brand I find this a little expensive but I would re-perchase so it is worth the money!!

Now I just need to try more "Too Faced" products, including the "Snow Bunny".. I'm intrigued!!









5 comments:

  1. Great shade like the packaging to.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging, seems like a great product ! x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried a lot of Too faced products, but I'm quite impressed by the packaging and shades on this - nice choice :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete