Friday 1 November 2013

OOTD- Halloween Special



Everyone has a favourite childhood film. When I was younger, "Bride of Chucky" along with the other Child's Play sequels were always my favourites- I became obsessed with it. Not the normal childhood favourite, i know! However, when thinking for Halloween outfits this year, why not try resemble Chucky? Mr Charles Lee Ray? 


I love this time of year so much. I would say it's my favourite time of year but that would be a lie. For those that don't personally know me, I'm a Christmas fanatic. Now Halloween is out the way, i'm already thinking of my Christmas playlists.

However, I loved dressing up as Chucky and not being your bog standard "slutty" Leopard or rabbit. We have all seen mean girls. You know exactly the look I'm on about. Chucky even won best dressed at my work, this meant I get a crate of whatever alcoholic drink that i would like (that we stock). So of course I chose Smirnoff Ice.... I drink like a 10 year old I know.

I would love to see your Halloween costumes! Please send me a link :) need ideas for next year!! I'm thinking Tim Burton's Corpses bride??











6 comments:

  1. OMG great job on the Chucky costume awesome.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brillaint! Did it take you long? x

    http://alittlebitofjenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks :) surprisingly not, around 45 minutes! Trying to get my hair to stay up was the hardest part haha! x

      Delete
  3. Love your makeup and costume! Looks fab!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costume and I like the way you did you make up!! Looks awsome!!

    ReplyDelete