Friday 8 November 2013

Matthew Williamson.... Interior Designer?!


"Having my own interior design collection has long been an ambition of mine and I'm thrilled to finally see that ambition start to come to life,"  Matthew Williamson 

Matthew Williamson has collaborated with Osbourne & Little to start his own interior designer collection and what can I say... it is absolutely gorgeous! It is right up my street, I LOVE bright colours and exotic, luxury patterns.

The fabrics feel amazing in the flesh. Once one has been made into a glamorous curtain, I honestly think I will just want to live it them!  They are the same price range as most O&L collections. Wallpapers retailing with a start price of £52 a roll and fabrics starting at £65 a meter.

Peacock (01)- Wallpaper 
Celestial Dragon Wallpaper (03)

SunBird Wallaper. This is my favourite across the collection. I feel it would make a stunning feature wall. The teals, purples, and blues!! GORGEOUS
Eden Fabric book..... So eye-catching!!


pegasus fabric

One of the Eden Fabrics

SUNBIRD FABRIC <333



Prices of fabric... sorry about my handwriting! 






Check out Osbourne & Little's website to see the full collection! 

LOTS OF LOVE KERRY xox

10 comments:

  1. Wow the design and pattern its gorgeous well done post . Have a great weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the colours are amazing!! Hope you have a good one too :)
      love Kerry! xx

      Delete
  2. I just follow you! I'm number 25 on Bloglovin!! Follow me too ;)

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much! :) just going onto bloglovin right now!! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment <3 I know the colours are amazing!! x

      Delete
  4. Cute :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces!

    By the way: You have an awesome blog!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete