Sunday 17 November 2013

Photoshoot: SUGAR RUSH

For part of my uni coursework we had to arrange a photoshoot.... I know what you're thinking. How great is my course?? Well I teamed up with my good friend Sandra! I don't think we realised how many different things we would have to consider.. makeup, poses, outfits, locations... etc. I have to say It was the most fun coursework ever! And I am pretty pleased with the results!!

Sandra and myself both have something in common. We have a pink obsession. So a girly themed photoshoot was right up our street......... and what girl doesn't love sweets?! We decided on Candy & sugar themed. Oh, what fun that was.... at one point we were throwing sweets at our model!!

My friend Conor was amazing and took the shots for us. Click here to check out some of his work. Birgit was amazing as  our model- She is absolutely stunning BTW! Both were amazing to work with 

Overall, the two hours we had in the studio flew by! Can't explain how much fun I had :) 

Here are a few of our shots to give you a little taster! x












4 comments:

  1. Beautiful images he does an amazing job.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did this?? looks amazing, I am jealous of your class! :)

    janinkanin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Would recommend Fashion Management at RGU. so much fun!! :)

      xxx

      Delete