Thursday 14 November 2013

Reading week: Comfy clothes OOTD


It's reading week at university! So, like many students my first initial thought is to go home as I get very littles chances usually. Yesterday, I received some hurtful news about someone I thought cared about me ( I won't go into it ) so I wasn't up for a "glamourous" outfit in the slightest. I just wanted something comfy and cosy to have a nice day out with my mum. It turned out a great day- really enjoyed myself. Was treated to a yummy lunch and some retail therapy!


So for my outfit.........


since I am loving tartans and checks this season; I wore my purple Jack wills tartan dress. To be honest, its pretty  covered up but you can see a little bit of it poking out. Teaming it with a topshop jumper , Zara scarf and my beautiful Mulberry :). Comfy shoes are a must when you are feeling down. So it was converse all the way.

 Here are some snaps I took before heading out :)

Hope all you other students out there have a good reading week...... catching up on course work i hope!!









6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous and beautiful love the images you sure know how to rock those converse.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you :D have to love converse! I have them in way to many colours! haha
      xxx

      Delete
  2. My kinda comfy outfit too :) Your scarf is screaming cosy! Lovely Mulberry bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I know it's my baby! haha xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute and comfy outfit, love the scarf!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it as well had to get it on other colours! Super cosy!! xx

      Delete